Learn Your Way
Beverly Parrish is a licensed Davis Dyslexia Correction® Facilitator, providing programs for adults and children who are dyslexic, have ADD or dyscalculia. Bev also provides tutoring for struggling learners and consults with parents to develop a strategy to help their children at home. Since reading well is the foundation of mastering other subjects with greater ease, helping students conquer reading problems is her greatest passion.
Why a Davis Program over something else?
1. The Davis model isn't a deficit model – it respects and capitalizes on the great strengths of a unique thinker, rather than endlessly trying to correct the ways "experts" say their brain is wrong.
2. It allows the client to personally take charge of their own success with tools that benefit them in all areas of life.
3. Davis doesn't require years of intervention. The tools can be learned in a day and mastered in a very short time.
4. It doesn't rely on physical devices that must be present for the client to find success.
5. The Davis program is pressure-free, relaxed and paced to the needs of the client.
Professional services described as Davis® or Davis Dyslexia Correction®, may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.